Often observed in the youth exchanges and training courses that the majority of participants are not well aware of the organizations they are representing. Though some exchanges have dedicated spaces for the presentation of the organizations the participants represent, they are not practiced by all the exchanges that at least our organization participated in, observed or heard of. In exchanges where the presentations take place, they are non-interactive and based on information in-take mostly. This course is aimed at broadening the interaction of participants by getting to know the local organizations in their areas after returning from the activity.
The participants will have a template, already prepared and provided to them (online and on the paper) which requires them to find local organizations working in the direction of the YE or TC they attended.
For example, MRL e.V. implemented a Youth Exchange (YE) on Robotics. The participants of that YE, who are in contact through email, Facebook and WhatsApp groups, will be required to fill in such a template. It gives them the opportunity to interact with at least 2 local organizations in their regions which work on robotics, ICTs or related subjects.
- Participants can discuss and share details of the project they were participating with local organizations and gain information about their activities of local organizations which relates to the YE/TC.
- disseminating and promoting project outcomes on the website and social media platforms of the local organizations and vice versa.
- Sharing of contact details and taking photographic proofs.
- Increasing the local organizations network bank by each participant communicating with at least 1 organization in their locale.
Benefits of the course for the learner:
- Expanding the network of organizations for participants and mobility hosting organizations;
- Knowing the local organizations and their networking priorities;
- Organizations can expand their Network Diary by knowing small networks and organizations based in different cities across Europe;
- Dissemination of the project results;
- Working on new ideas through extended interaction on specific topics. E.g. Robotics
- Sharing of participants learning outcomes, hence further strengthening them.
Requirements/Instructions to undertake the course:
- The participants have taken part in at least one international youth exchange or training course.
- The participants of this course have to come together on a virtual platform and discuss their interactions with the local organization from their respective areas.
- Use of multimedia for presentation (optional).
- Project results and outcomes (in tengile form).